Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Nostalgia Post

Well nostalgic for me, I can't really speak for anyone else. When I was little I watched a ton of movies, I mean more than the average kid at the time (good ole VHS) and one of my favorites was Flight of the Navigator. Okay looking at it now it is kind of a mess, but one reason it will always have a special place in my heart is Sarah Jessica Parker. This was the first movie I recall seeing her in, and even though her hair was pulled back and short, it was still curly.
From that point on if she was in a movie, I'd pretty much watch it. It's nice seeing that for the most part over the years she's kept her curly locks.

Though occasionally she has straightened her hair in certain roles, I don't mind as much because she's playing a character and always seems to return to her natural self in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment