Thursday, April 21, 2011

24

When 24 first aired I actually despised almost all the female characters. They were annoying, or bad or just made stupid decisions or they got killed off. It wasn't until Reiko Ayelsworth was cast as Michelle Dessler that there was finally a stronger leading female (aside from a few others like Chloe). However the Michelle character caught my attention because of her hair obviously. She always had it pulled back and it could look a bit messy but I liked that fact.


Every other female cast member had either really short hair or it was sleek or both. Now I'm just guessing this is Reiko's actual hair because I found a few pictures of her on the red carpet where it's not styled by curling iron.


I didn't even realize that initially I was drawn to her character because of her hair because at the time I was flat ironing my hair every day.  I didn't even realize my hair was curly then, I just thought it was frizzy.  Anyways I think she's a great actress even with straight hair, but I like the fact that for the most part she seems to keep it curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment