Thursday, March 31, 2011

Curly Hair

For the longest time all I wanted was straight hair. I partially blame the Pantene ProV commercials for giving me unrealistic expectations. Today I embrace my hair, because honestly there are more important things in life to worry about. If you have curly hair you probably get people telling you how "lucky you are" to have curls. I guess we are lucky. Thanks to flat irons I can get that silky look I wanted for so long, but honestly now I'm happy with my hair. Sure straight hair is probably a lot easier to manage, but I love my hair.  I think my issue with curly hair growing up was because most people on TV do not have or hide the fact their hair is curly. This blog is basically going to showcase how beautiful curly hair is, even if celebrities end up going the straightened route, and hopefully give everyone some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment